Detection of changes in global atmospheric environment.
|Prof. Hideaki Nakajima||Prof. Toshinobu Machida|
- Development of remote sensing and data analysis technique for measuring atmospheric trace gases.
- Observations of trace gases and aerosols in stratosphere by remote sensing technique.
- Monitoring of atmospheric greenhouse gases by ground stations and ships.
- Global observation of atmospheric carbon dioxide by aircraft.
- Field study for atmospheric observation such as in Antarctica, Arctic region and Siberia.
Atmospheric Environment, Global environment change, Ozone, Aerosol, Greenhouse gases,
Remote sensing, Satellite, Aircraft.
To study in this field
Environmental Measurement, Assessment－Observe and measure sky, earth, and materials
Environmental Analytical Chemistry / Environmentally-Benign Molecular Design and Synthesis
Information Sciences for Environment
Earth System Monitoring and Instrumentation
Surface and Subsurface Instrumentation
Analytical Sciences for Environmental Evaluation
Geo-environmental Measurement and Analysis